Many people are working from home now due to social distancing measures put in place.
Here is the list of best apps for working from home which will make life easier during this tough time of Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)
- Toggl – this is great software to track time.
- Wave app – this is free app for invoice and accounting with credit card and payroll services.
- Trello – this is great software for project management software.
- Slack – Slack is great tool for team communication.
- Zoom – this is great software for video and audio conferencing.
- Teamviewer – this is great app for meetings, screen sharing, online meetings and file sharing etc.
- Canva – great tool to create design templates, logos, presentations, posters and visual content.
- Google drive – great for file storage and synchronization
- Google docs – allows smart editing and styling of the documents.
- We transfer – great place to share and transfer files.
- Dropbox – great for file storage and sharing
- Free stock images – can be found at unsplash, shutterstock, pexels, bixabay
Hope these apps will make your life easier while working from home. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.